If you followed our photo guidelines, then yes your photo is very likely good enough to use.
- Make sure the photo is taken in good lighting (outdoor daylight is best)
- Try to take the photo at eye level with your pet
- They don't need to be looking at the camera
- Try to get a close up so we can see your pet's unique features
- Take a photo of your pet without any other animals in the shot, one pet per photo
- Make sure the photo is not blurry
- Make sure no features (e.g. ears!) are out of frame - we can't add them if they aren't in the original photo
- Ensure that the fur color in the photo is not affected by bad lighting. If the fur in the photo is not accurate to real life, the fur in the design won't be either
Upload better photos, get better products.
When taking pictures of pets, please follow these steps! If you can’t follow the steps correctly, don’t worry! We have an enthusiastic team responsible for checking all orders and photos received. If your photos do not meet our standards, we will let you know and assist you in choosing a more suitable photo! You can send your pet photos to firstname.lastname@example.org also.